At Gentex, we believe we have a smarter vision, smarter products, smarter processes, and a smarter view of the future. We're concerned about providing customers with innovative, long-term solutions that add value, and not only short-term financial gain. While many automotive suppliers may come and go, our goal is to continually innovate in order to remain the auto-dimming mirror supplier of choice for customers around the world.
Because Gentex literally invented the electrochromic mirror industry, we also had to develop the supply base, manufacturing techniques, equipment, and testing methods. It was a long learning curve. But today, our experience, proprietary manufacturing techniques, and hard work has paid off, because no other glare-reduction mirror provider in the world can match our manufacturing capabilities - not in yields, quality, or volume.
Gentex's superior product quality is the industry benchmark. Our proprietary auto-dimming technology has inherent, far-reaching advantages over competitive glare-reduction techniques. Our mirrors meet all worldwide automotive specifications for durability and visual acuity.
- Volkswagen Group Award (Best Supplier)
- Volvo Quality through Excellence (VQE)
- Jaguar Land Rover Quality Award
- BMW Innovation Award
- Chrysler Group Outstanding Performance
- Mitsubishi Certificate of Achievement- Zero Defect Performance for 2011
- Toyota Certificate of Achievement- Value Improvement Performance
- General Motors - Supplier of the Year and Mark of Excellence Awards
- Chrysler - Platinum Pentastar and Gold Pentastar Awards, Commodity Award
- Ford - Total Quality Excellence and Full Service Supplier Awards
- Southeast Toyota - Business Partner Award of Excellence
- Gulf States Toyota - Extra Mile Appreciation Award
Gentex is the only four-time winner of the coveted Automotive News PACE Award, which recognizes premier automotive suppliers for their contributions to innovation, technology and business performance. Gentex has been a finalist six times in the seven-year history of the PACE Competition.