The GEP and GEPS Series is a wall mount expander plate with a quality colored lens strobe to be used in conjunction with a Gentex speaker or wall mount speaker/strobe allowing the ability to mount multiple strobes on a single electrical box. Applications include mass notification, emergency communication, severe weather, evacuation and emergency response and many more.
The GEPB, GEPBS, GEPG, GEPGS, GEPR, GEPRS are available in a fixed 15/75 candela. The GEPA and GEPAS are listed to ANSI/UL 1638 and are available with field selectable candela options of 15, 30, 60, 75 and 110. Additionally, the GEPA and GEPAS is additionally comply with the light output dispersion requirements of ANSI/UL 1971 for wall mount applications with a measured candela rating equal to the candela listed on the product.
- Strobe nominal voltage 24VDC
- Use with Gentex speaker or wall mount speaker/strobe (sold separately)
- Lens colors available: amber, blue, green, red
- Amber lens models have field selectable candela options: 15, 30, 60, 75, 110
- Blue, green and red lens models are fixed 15/75 candela
- ALERT text on all units
- Screw terminals, separate in/out wiring (12-18 gauge)
- Synchronize strobe by using Gentex AVSM control module
- Mounts to a standard 4" square x 2 1/8" deep back box
- Faceplate available in off-white