The GN-200 Series of photoelectric smoke alarms are single/multiple station smoke alarms designed for residential and commercial residential applications, including homes, apartments, hospitals, nursing homes, hotels and motels, in compliance with ANSI/UL 217, applicable IBC/IFC/IRC Standards and NFPA 72.
The GN-200 Series is engineered to virtually eliminate nuisance alarms and deliver outstanding performance wherever reliable fire protection is required.
- GN-200/GN-203 is 120VAC
- Push button test feature
- Horn frequency is 3150Hz
- GN-203 model features a 85 decibel temporal 3 evacuation audible alarm
- GN-200 model features a 85 decibel continuous audible alarm
- Tandem interconnect capabilities
- Nominal 2.5% sensitivity
- Pulsing LED sensing chamber
- Insect protected
- Quick-disconnect wiring harness
- Non-latching (self restoring)
- Mounting hardware adapts to standard junction boxes
- On-site maintenance washing program
- Locking pin to detour alarm tampering