This section contains all of the manuals for Gentex's suppliers.
- Purchase Order - Terms and Conditions
- Purchase Order - Terms and Conditions (German)
- Purchase Order - Terms and Conditions (for China Suppliers)
- Supplier Manual - Master
- Supplier Manual - Master (for China Suppliers)
- Indirect Supplier Manual - Master
- Packaging, Labeling, and Shipping Manual
- Contractor/Equipment Supplier Manual
- Conflict Minerals Policy
EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) is Gentex's preferred method of communication with our supply base. We currently transmit EDI 830 (Planning Schedule) and 850 (Purchase Order) transactions. We also accept EDI 855 (Purchase Order Acknowledgement) and 856 (Advanced Ship Notice) transactions. Please see below for our EDI specification documents. If you are a current supplier and are interested in EDI communication with Gentex, please complete the EDI Communication Request and send to firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: we will only consider requests from current suppliers.
EDI Communication Request Form
- EDI 830 (Planning Schedule) Specification Document
- EDI 850 (Purchase Order) Specification Document
- EDI 855 (Purchase Order Acknowledgement) Specification Document
- EDI 856 (Advanced Ship Notice) Specification Document
Gentex Corporation is expanding our e-procurement capability. If you are a current supplier and are capable of hosting a cXML punchout site for Gentex, please complete the Gentex Supplier Punchout Questionnaire and send to email@example.com. Note: we will only consider requests from current suppliers.
Gentex Supplier Punchout Questionnaire
Gentex utilizes Oracle iSupplier Portal, a secure internet-based portal, as a means to facilitate communication with our suppliers.
Prospective Supplier Registration
Through invitation, prospective suppliers are provided guest access to the iSupplier Portal to complete the Prospective Supplier Registration form. Please reference the guide below when filling out the form.
Note: There is no need to reference the iSupplier Portal External User Guide for this process.